Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hair, Hair, Hair Hair Hair, Ha Ha Hair!

In case it isn't so blatantly obvious that, um, I saw the musical Hair (d'oh), I'm gonna say it again.
I SAW THE MUSICAL HAIR.
YES, THE ONE WHO GOT THE TONY for BEST REVIVAL.
Now, I could launch into a rant of how cool their lights were when Claude hallucinated. Or how freaking amazing the music is. Or how the some of the cast actually came up to me, despite the fact that I was in the last row of the balcony. Or how I saw the amazingly gifted/adorable Allison Case (who happened to be Nemo in Finding Nemo the musical in Disney World when I saw it!) Or how almost all of the tribe signed my playbill!

Or I could just skip to the part where I mention the fact that I have a picture with Gavin Creel.

Subtle? I fail at that.
And I could bore you all with the way that I didn't scare any b'way performers this time while at the stage door, but that doesn't make it very interesting, now, does it?

So... I'm off to pathetically attempt to write something before my writing camp tomorrow. Ack. I'm so self concious about my works that it's not even funny. EEEEEEEEP!
D:
-Allison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment